Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa Overview
The Banff Caribou Lodge is the perfect choice for a Banff ski holiday, offering great value for money. Located in downtown Banff, it is a popular choice for Ski Independence clients, with many returning year after year.
The regular free ski shuttle picks up from the central Banff downtown hub and guests are provided with free bus passes to use the Banff ROAM transit buses which take you around town and connect with the ski shuttle.
- All non-smoking rooms
- Welcoming lobby with a large fieldstone fireplace
- Après-ski bar
- Keg Steak House & Bar (open breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 26 person hot tub
- Steam room
- Red Earth Spa - a full service spa facility
- Free heated underground parking
- Guest laundry with minimal charge
- Ski lockers
- Shuttle to Banff downtown and ski hub
Room Types & Amenities
All of the 190 guest rooms are well furnished and most have wonderful views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains.
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee maker and tea kettle
- Clock radio
- Iron and board
- Mini fridge
- Free local calls
Room Types Available
- Standard Room: 2 Double or 2 Queen or 1 King beds. Courtyard (interior) view, or limited view from 1st floor, 300 sqft.
- Superior Room: 2 Double or 2 Queen or 1 King beds. Exterior view from upper floors, some rooms with balcony, 300 sqft.
- Corner Loft Suite: 1 King bed in open loft and sofa bed downstairs in the lounge with gas fireplace, spectacular mountain views from 4th floor corner locations
- Superior King Room: 1 King bed + sitting area with sofa bed. Exterior view from upper floors, some rooms with balcony, 300 sqft.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Standard Room (limited view) (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1084 £1224 Mid (28Jan23) £1129 £1272 Half-term (18Feb23) £1360 £1525 Easter (1Apr23) £1351 £1516 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Standard Room (limited view) (RO), shared airport to resort transfers and Tri-Area ski lift tickets (6days for 7 nights, and 9days for 10 nights). Prices below do NOT include flights. Low (1Dec22) £831 £1170 Mid (28Jan23) £921 £1302 Half-term (18Feb23) £1051 £1495 Easter (1Apr23) £972 £1375