Luxury Ski Holidays with Ski Independence
• Tailor Made Itineraries - We create holidays using our expertise and in-depth knowledge of the resorts and accommodation we feature. Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We listen to your requirements, offer advice, provide options to match your needs and then fine tune the details until you’re completely happy.
• A hand-picked selection of luxury hotels and apartments - Whether you’re looking for a full service 5-star experience, unbeatable spa facilities or the ultimate luxury escape, we’ve got it covered. Read on for a selection of our favourite luxury ski hotels throughout Canada, the USA & Europe.
• Flight options from a choice of airports across the UK - Whatever your preference, we’ll help source the best flights to suit your needs, from sourcing fast-track passes to flight upgrades, we want to ensure you have the best journey possible.
• Airport Transfers - Make your journey from the airport to resort as seamless as possible with private luxury transfers. If you really want to speed things up, why not consider a helicopter transfer?
• Let us take care of the extras - from lift passes to restaurant reservations, we're on hand to help add the little touches that can really make a difference to your luxury ski holiday.
Call one of our Ski Specialists on 0131 243 8097 for further information & advice
The opulent Chedi Andermatt surpasses all expectations in an innovative marriage of East meets West. Enjoy service fit for a king as your personal ski butler warms your boots, the in-house sommelier finds the perfect match for your cheese course and Michelin-starred chefs serve you decadent Japanese cuisine. The spectacular spa is another highlight, with an indoor and outdoor pool and a menu of oriental-inspired treatments, easing you further into a truly restorative break away.
One of the finest hotels in Switzerland, the grand Gstaad Palace Hotel offers stylish rooms and suites with breathtaking panoramic views of the Swiss Alps. After returning from the slopes on the hotel's private on-demand shuttle, guests are treated to outstanding gastronomy in a choice of restaurants and unrivalled pampering in its tranquil spa complex.
Alpine warmth meets glamorous luxury at the ski-in/ski-out Barrière Les Neiges on the slopes of Courchevel 1850. Boasting spectacular views of the Three Valleys, this exclusive hotel envelops you in blissful well-being, whether you’re making use of the spa, the family cinema room or simply relaxing in your sumptuous suite.
The Four Seasons Resort is perhaps the finest 5-star luxury hotel in Whistler. Guests staying at this luxury ski hotel will be guaranteed to receive the very best in quality and service. It boasts an intimate feel and an attention-to-detail like no other. Expect a quiet location, exemplary service, and world-class accommodation.
An exceptional hotel in the exceptional resort of Aspen Snowmass, a stay at the Limelight Hotel Snowmass means slopeside luxury in modern, funky surroundings with a vast choice of off-mountain activities, all backed up by the trademark Limelight service. The hotel can arrange complimentary first tracks access to the slopes, professional guides, Powdercat Tours and snowshoeing excursions, or you can simply enjoy the superb on-site amentiies such as the outdoor heated pools (with bar service) or the 5-storey climbing wall. Modern luxury skiing at its best.
You'll find it difficult to get closer to the heart of Chamonix than at the beautiful Hotel Mont Blanc. Built in 1849, the hotel has been completely redeveloped to reflect modern luxury but maintains its traditional Savoyard charm. Complimentary transfers whisk you to and from the various ski areas dotted around the Chamonix valley, and when you're back from your Alpine pursuits there's much to tempt you into relaxation: sink into the outdoor heated swimming pool or Jacuzzi and take in the stunning views of Mont Blanc or visit the Spa by Clarins for a rejuvenating treatment.
Join the beautiful people as you check in to the enchanting Badrutt’s Palace with its historic ambiance, soaring Grand Hall and distinctly regal rooms. All of that grandeur doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy lovely thoughtful touches though, like a hot water bottle magically appearing to warm your bed.
If Michelin-starred cuisine, impeccable service and timeless alpine charm appeal, you’ll be bowled over by the quiet refinement of the Rosa Alpina. Surrounded by the magnificent Italian Dolomites, this elegant hotel creates an unforgettable experience from its serene subterranean spa right up to its palatial penthouse suites.
One of the finest hotels in Canada, the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is a one-of-a-kind full service luxury hotel set against the world-famous backdrop of the Banff National Park. Its elegant rooms and suites are complemented by ouststanding service at every turn, together with an endless choice of facilities and activities. There's an array of on-site boutiques, 11 excellent restaurants - for everything from a hearty skier's breakfast to private dining experiences, indoor/outdoor pool and the unbeatable Willow Stream Spa to name but a few. The dedicated concierge team will ensure you get the very best out of your stay.
Enquire Online or call one of our Ski Specialists on 0131 243 8097 for further information & advice on booking your luxury ski holiday.