Moose Hotel & Suites Overview
The fabulous Moose Hotel & Suites is located on Banff Avenue right beside the Banff Ptarmigan Inn, and features 174 guest rooms focusing on a 'mountain elegance' design with a combination of spacious one and two bedroom suites and hotel rooms.
Guests can enjoy a range of on-site amenities at the Moose, with access to the Meadow Spa & Pools with 10 treatment rooms, private outdoor hot pool, a bright indoor pool and two rooftop hot pools with spectacular views of the Canadian Rockies. The hotel also has its own Pacini Italian Restaurant, serving Italian food with unique and authentic flavours accompanied by a warm and friendly ambiance.
The heart of downtown Banff is a short walk away, and the ski bus picks up from the Banff Ptarmigan Inn, adjacent to the Moose Hotel.
The Moose Hotel & Suites offer complimentary WiFi and free parking.
- Pacini Italian Restaurant
- Indoor pool
- Rooftop hot pools
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free parking
Room Types & Amenities
The Moose rooms and suites are furnished with warm, rich, natural materials. All Suites feature a lounge with gas fireplace, a basic kitchenette including a microwave + mini-fridge + sink, and bathroom with shower. The Rooftop 2 Bedroom Suites have an additional bathroom with bathtub. The living room area in the 1 and 2 Bedroom Rooftop Suites features an additional sofabed.
Some rooms and suites are accessible through outside corridors only.
- Flat screen TV
- Deluxe shower
- Coffee maker and tea kettle
- Mini fridge
- Patio or balcony
Unit Types Available
- Superior Hotel Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, approx 329 sqft, located on 1st and 2nd floors, shower only (no bathtub).
- Superior 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, living room with gas fireplace, basic kitchenette, balcony, approx 494 sqft, located on 2nd and 3rd floors, shower only (no bathtub).
- Rooftop 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King bed, living room with gas fireplace and sofabed, basic kitchenette, balcony, approx 534 sqft, located on 4th floor, shower only (no bathtub).
- Rooftop 2 Bedroom Suite: two separate bedrooms featuring 1 King and 2 Queen beds, living room with gas fireplace and sofabed, basic kitchenette, balcony, approx 812 sqft, located on 4th floor, 2 bathrooms featuring one with shower only and the other with bathtub only.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Superior Room 2 Queens (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1372 £1636 Mid (28Jan23) £1389 £1644 Half-term (18Feb23) £1613 £1886 Easter (1Apr23) £1604 £1877 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 4 persons sharing a 2 Bedroom Rooftop Suite (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1670 £2061 Mid (28Jan23) £1705 £2096 Half-term (18Feb23) £1905 £2304 Easter (1Apr23) £1896 £2295