Mount Royal Hotel Overview
The fully renovated Mount Royal Hotel is located right in the centre of Banff a few short steps from the shops, bars, restaurants and après-ski of downtown.
Guests staying at the Mount Royal have access to a rooftop lounge with hot tubs, as well as the Toque Canadian Pub which is a popular choice for après-ski and features an extensive craft beer list and serves poutine! NEW for winter 2021-22 will be a new restaurant/lounge to replace Tony Roma's. There is also now a Guest Pantry 'grab'n'go' cafe on the 2nd floor too.
The regular free ski shuttle picks up from the downtown Banff hub which is conveniently located behind the Mount Royal. See the link below for a map and location of other Banff resort shuttle stops.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Roof-top lounge with hot tub
- Toque Canadian Pub
- NEW restaurant coming for winter 2021-22
- Guest Pantry (grab'n'go cafe)
- Guest laundry rooms
- Secured ski and board storage
- Free parking
Images are artists' impression only.
Room Types & Amenities
The rooms and suites at the Mount Royal Hotel have been completely re-designed to reflect the needs of the modern traveller. The new fresh design and decor combines Banff's Rocky Mountain heritage with the comfort, convenience and technology we all crave to create a unique modern hotel experience.
- Smart TV and USB charging station
- Desk and work area
- Bathroom amenities
- Complimentary WiFi
Unit Types Available
- Heritage Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, smaller rooms is the Cascade wing, limited or partial views of Banff and the surrounding mountains.
- Centennial Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, partial views of Banff and the surrounding mountains.
- Junior Suite: 1 King or 2 Queen beds, kitchenette, unobstructed views of Banff Avenue or Tunnel mountain.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Heritage Room, economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec21) £998 £1128 Mid (29Jan22) £1066 £1199 Half-term (19Feb22) £1226 £1359 Easter (2Apr22) £1198 £1333