• Off Piste • Tobogganing • Local Ski Racing •
Having suitable ski insurance is essential for you and your family whilst on a winter sport holiday. Under no circumstances should you go on your ski holiday without comprehensive winter sports insurance cover.
Due to a change in Government regulation we are no longer able to provide wintersports insurance. Instead this process is now handled directly by our supplier MPI Brokers. Whilst we are not allowed to recommend a policy to you, we can introduce you to our broker - MPI Brokers. The policy offered by MPI Brokers meets our booking conditions on insurance. If you do not purchase the MPI policy it is a booking condition that you provide us with details of your alternative policy offering similar cover.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered in the event of cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your holiday.
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do
Some Key features
- Off Piste - with or without a guide
- Mountain Rescue - Including rescue by helicopter
- Other Wintersports Activities - Skidooing*, tobogganing, local ski racing etc.
- Personal Liability - Injuring other skiers, plus ski leading and teaching in personal capacity
- Family policies - discounted rates
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance - up to £5,000,000
- Cover up to age 100 for single trip policies
Plus all usual Travel Insurance cover.
>> To obtain a quote, please phone - 01428 778000 quote ref. Ski Independence
Please note Ski Independence is an Introducer of Michael Pettifer Insurance Brokers Limited t/as MPI Brokers, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ski Independence do not advise on any Insurance Products.
*Excluding Public Liability