Banff Aspen Lodge Overview
The Banff Aspen Lodge is a great value property, located two blocks from downtown Banff, and offers affordable accommodation with warm, friendly hospitality and excellent facilities.
Included in the rates at the Banff Aspen Lodge is a full hot breakfast, as well as use of the on-site facilities: sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub, WiFi and the White Bark Café (where the coffee comes highly recommended and all goods are baked onsite daily).
Unique to the Banff Aspen Lodge is the variety of bedding styles available – rooms can have one or two queen beds, or two single beds plus one queen bed, or two single beds plus a sitting area. We can request the style that suits your needs.
Banff town centre is a short three minute walk. The regular free ski shuttle picks up from the Banff Ptarmigan Inn next door. See the link below for a map and location of the Banff resort shuttle stops.
A full Canadian Rockies breakfast is included daily.
- All non-smoking rooms
- 2 outdoor hot tubs with an outdoor fireplace
- Steam room & sauna
- Limited heated underground parking - free of charge
- Outdoor parking
- Satellite TV
- Guest laundry facility (minimal charge)
- Ski lock-up and workbench
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types & Amenities
All the guest rooms are spacious and well appointed. Most of the rooms offer a private balcony with mountain views.
Most rooms are accessible through outside corridors.
- TV/clock radio
- Kettle & coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
Room types available
- Superior Room: 1 Queen bed
- Premium Room: 2 Queen beds
- Premium Room: 1 Queen + 2 Twin beds
- Premium Room: 2 Twin beds + sitting area with sofabed
- Premium Room: 1 Queen bed + sitting area with sofabed