Sunshine Mountain Lodge Overview
The Sunshine Mountain Lodge is the only ski-in/ski-out hotel in the Banff/Lake Louise area offering 80 spacious guest rooms and suites. Thanks to its outstanding location you can be sure to be one of the first on the slopes each morning.
Guest staying at this unique property can take advantage of the giant outdoor hot tub at the end of a hard day's skiing, or dine in one of the two on-site restaurants.
All guests staying at the Sunshine Mountain Lodge receive FREE lift tickets for Sunshine, plus a host of extra benefits, including daily ski shuttle to Banff. Outside of regular gondola hours, a return shuttle service from the Sunshine Mountain Lodge to the base of the mountain is available.
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Fine dining at Eagle's Nest Restaurant
- Chimney Corner lounge bar
- Mad Trapper's Saloon après-ski bar
- Coffee shop
- Complimentary WiFi
- Games room with pool table, juke box and arcade games
- Family room with sofas, big screen TV, wood-burning fireplace and board games
- Complimentary ski valet
- Spa Services: Hot Stone Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Indian Head Massage
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms and suites are all big and spacious, and come with flat screen cable TVs and a variety of bedding styles, plus most have balconies.
- Flat screen TV
- Keurig coffee maker
- iPhone / iPad docking station
- Hair dryer
Room Types Available
- Deluxe Waterfall View (max. 3 people): 1 Queen bed + single pull-out bed, full bathroom, view of the frozen waterfall on the backside of the Lodge
- Deluxe View Balcony (max. 3 people): 1 Queen bed + single pull-out bed, full bathroom, private balcony, village and mountain view
- West Wing Premiere Room (max. 4 people): 1 Queen bed + Queen murphy (wall) bed, gas fireplace, full bathroom, private balcony, stunning mountain views
- Main Lodge Suite (max. 4 people): 1 King bed + Double sofa bed, gas fireplace, full bathroom, private balcony, stunning mountain views
- West Wing Premiere Loft (max. 6 people): lower level features 1 Queen bed + Queen murphy (wall) bed, comfortable sitting area, full bathroom with jetted tub, private balcony; upstairs loft features 1 King bed and bathroom. Stunning mountain views from 27ft high windows.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid The prices below include accommodation, flights with WestJet from London Gatwick to Calgary and return transfers and Sunshine Village lift tickets. 7 nights £1526 £1617 10 nights £1992 £2128