Canalta Lodge Overview
The beautifully re-designed Canalta Lodge is a classy new addition to our Banff hotel product range. With a nice quiet location just opposite the Inns of Banff on Banff Avenue, the Canalta Lodge offers quiet sophistication and great value. Expect daily breakfast and free WiFi. Relax in the outdoor hot tubs, outdoor sauna, or glacier plunge tub, or spend the evening by the fire pit and enjoy complimentary evening s'mores.
The regular free ski shuttle picks up from the central Banff downtown hub and guests are provided with free bus passes to use the Banff ROAM transit buses which take you around town and connect with the ski shuttle.
- All non-smoking rooms
- Welcoming lobby with cafe and seating area
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor sauna
- Outdoor glacier plunge tub
- Heated underground parking (small charge)
- Guest laundry with minimal charge
- Ski lockers
- Tuning bench
- Full fitness facility
- Shuttle to Banff downtown and ski hub
Room Types & Amenities
All rooms are freshly renovated and re-designed with classy and creative design touches throughout. Expect contemporary rooms that flaunt comfort and style with a clean, crisp design.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Keurig Coffee Machine
- Kitchenettes (selected room types)
- Fireplace (selected room types)
Room Types Available
- Standard Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds.
- Loft 1 King: 1 King bed in loft area, sofabed in lounge area, full kitchen, fireplace
- Triple Queen: 3 Queen beds, sofabed in lounge area, kitchenette, fireplace, dining area
- Loft 2 Queens + Bunks: 2 Queen beds plus 2 bunk beds in loft area, lounge area, full kitchen, fireplace, dining area
- Loft 2 Queens + Sofa: 2 Queen beds in loft area, sofabed in lounge area, full kitchen, fireplace, dining area
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Standard Room (B&B), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1153 £1321 Mid (28Jan23) £1207 £1397 Half-term (18Feb23) £1437 £1626 Easter (1Apr23) £1407 £1596 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Standard Room (B&B), shared airport to resort transfers and Tri-Area ski lift tickets (6days for 7 nights, and 9days for 10 nights). Prices below do NOT include flights. Low (1Dec22) £900 £1267 Mid (28Jan23) £999 £1427 Half-term (18Feb23) £1128 £1596 Easter (1Apr23) £1028 £1455