Elk + Avenue Hotel Overview
The Elk + Avenue Hotel, formerly Banff International, offers a range of on-site amenities. After skiing, try the cedar sauna, steam room, large whirlpool or tone up your muscles in the fitness room. Farm & Fire kitchen and bar serves from an extensive menu throughout the day, ideal for skiers wanting to load up for the day ahead. Check out the Good Earth Coffeehouse for excellent coffee and a superb range of grab'n'go bites.
Regular free ski shuttle picks up from the downtown Banff hub. See the link below for a map and location of the Banff resort shuttle stops.
- Farm & Fire kitchen and bar
- Good Earth Coffeehouse
- Complimentary WiFi
- On site coin operated laundry facilities
- Large Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Dry sauna
- Exercise room
- Safety deposit boxes at the front desk
- Concierge service
- Ski lockers
- Free heated underground parking (Max. height 6'1")
- Dry cleaning service (extra cost)
Room Types & Amenities
The rooms and suites at the Elk+Avenue Hotel are all comfortable and spacious, and offer contemporary, minimalist design paired with a Rocky Mountain inspired twist. The Loft Rooms are particularly well suited to families with a great multiple bed layout.
- Complimentary WiFi
- 37" Flat screen HDTV
- Alarm clock radios
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini-fridge (in most rooms)
- iPod/iPad docking station
- Iron & ironing board
Room Types Available
- Regular 1 King Room: 1 King bed and shower room
- Regular 2 Queens Room: 2 Queen beds and shower room
- Loft Room: Lounge downstairs with sofa bed, 2 Queen beds in the loft and bathroom. Mountain views.
- Deluxe King Room: 1 King bed, deluxe bathroom. Mountain views.
- Deluxe 2 Queens Room: 2 Queen beds, deluxe bathroom. Mountain views.
- Junior Suite: Open plan living and sleeping area with 2 Queen beds and deluxe bathroom. Mountain views.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Regular Room, economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec21) £980 £1098 Mid (29Jan22) £978 £1067 Half-term (19Feb22) £1138 £1227 Easter (2Apr22) £1112 £1198