Looking for a challenge this winter? As skiers and snowboarders, we know what makes for a good ski holiday. Whether you're after milage or moguls, piste or powder, we've put together a guide of our favourite resorts for intermediate to advanced skiers.
Call one of our Ski Specialists on 0131 243 8097 or submit an enquiry online for further information & advice on booking your ski holiday
Where to stay: Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole, The Wort Hotel
- There's an authenticity about Jackson Hole that's truly unique. You can ski some of the world's best, and most scenic, terrain by day, and line dance with cowboys at night!
- The Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole offers luxury accommodation at the base of the gondola, just steps from Jackson Hole's world-class skiing
- Located in the heart of Jackson Hole, The Wort Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel offering first class service
Find out more: Jackson Hole Ski Holidays
Where to stay: Sutton Place Hotel
- If you're looking for something a bit out of the ordinary with technical terrain, then Revelstoke should definitely be high on your bucket list. It has the longest vertical in North America, and has one of the best powder records of all Canadian resorts.
- The Sutton Place Hotel is a luxury property offering ski-in/ski-out acccommodation with the Revelstoke gondola at your doorstep.
Find out more: Revelstoke Ski Holidays
Where to stay: Fairmont Chateau Whistler, The Westin Resort & Spa
- Whistler Blackcomb is without a doubt North America's number 1 ski resort destination. It has a huge ski area and vibrant apres ski scene - it really does tick all the boxes
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler and The Westin Resort & Spa are both fabulous ski hotels in a prime ski-in/ski-out position
Find out more: Whistler Ski Holidays
Where to stay: Hotel Riffelalp Resort 2222m, Hotel Mirabeau
- Skiing in the shadow of the Matterhorn is an awesome experience and the skiing in Zermatt is as good as the scenery. There's a huge ski area which links with Cervinia in Italy, you'll be exploring new terrain all week
- The exceptional ski-in/ski-out Hotel Riffelalp Resort 2222m sits at the heart of Zermatt ski area and is accessible via mountain railway. Relax in the outdoor pool after a day on the mountain and take in the views of the Matterhorn
- Hotel Mirabeau is a laid back luxury ski hotel in Zermatt only a few minutes walk from the mountain railway
Find out more: Zermatt Ski Holidays
Where to stay: Hotel W Verbier, Hotel Vanessa
- Verbier is part of the Four Valleys Ski Area, which offers exceptional off-piste terrain. Boasting some of the most exciting and demanding terrain in the Alps, Verbier is the ideal location for anyone looking to test their skills
- The slopeside Hotel W Verbier offers luxury accommodation with an urban alpine feel. Take advantage of the great facilities including the spa, pool, sauna, jacuzzi and restaurants
- Hotel Vanessa is ideally located right in the heart of Verbier, a great choice for those looking to experience the restaurants and bars Verbier has to offer
Find out more: Verbier Ski Holidays
Where to stay: Hotel Les Barmes de L'Ours, Hotel L'Aigles des Neiges
- The huge Tignes-Val d'Isère ski area has a huge number of runs for you to challenge your skills on, or take a local guide and head off-piste
- Both Hotel Les Barmes de L'Ours and Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges offer a great location with excellent facilities, perfect for exploring the Tignes-Val d'Isère ski area