We’re here to make the booking process as simple and as easy to understand as possible and we pride ourselves on offering our clients the best possible holiday options, tailored to their exact needs.
On our hotel, condo & apartment pages we include guide pricing, to give an indication of the price differences between our featured properties. For your personalised quotation, get in touch with our team of Ski Specialists.
Tailor-Made Quotation & Itinerary
- As we tailor-make our holidays to our clients' specific requirements, it’s often easier to quote accurately by telephone so please call on 0131 243 8097
- Alternatively you can fill in an online quotation request or contact us using our live chat feature located at the bottom right hand side of the page.
- In many cases, we can get you to your chosen resort within 24 hours of your enquiry.
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Saturday: We will be closed on Saturdays until further notice
- Sunday: Closed
With your quotation you’ll receive a 6 digit quote reference number. We will sometimes offer to provisionally hold flights and/or accommodation, but there is no obligation until you pay your deposit.
Provisional Booking (Options)
When we make a provisional booking we will give you a booking reference number that we’ll hold for you for 48 hours to allow you to discuss it with your family or friends.
Details required to make a provisional booking:
- Your quote reference
- The full names of those travelling as per passports
It is vital that the names provided exactly match the title, first name and surnames on the passport. Changes are difficult and sometimes impossible to make after the booking has been made.
To make a provisional booking into a firm booking we require a deposit as follows
- USA & Canada: £150 per person or 15% of the holiday cost whichever is greater.
- France, Switzerland, Austria & Italy: £75 per person for apartment bookings, £150pp for hotel bookings or 20% of the holiday price, whichever is greater.
We may require a higher deposit if we have to make larger non-refundable commitments for you at the time of booking. Don’t worry, we will tell you in good time if this is the case.
Once your booking has been processed you will receive:
- Booking confirmation
- Booking conditions - click here to download
- Full information on discounted ski ‘extras’, such as ski lift tickets, equipment rentals and lessons.
Our booking conditions come into force when we issue your holiday confirmation invoice.
Payment is due no later than 10 weeks prior to departure. This date is shown on your confirmation invoice. In the case of bookings made within ten weeks of departure full payment must be made at the time of booking.