Blackcomb Springs Suites Overview
The newly renovated Blackcomb Springs Suites (formerly the Coast Blackcomb Suites) are located on the edge of the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain, in a quiet slopeside position. To access the base areas you can either take the complimentary resort shuttle, or it's an easy ski down to the new Blackcomb gondola (new for winter 2018-19) at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. It is also possible (with an initial slightly uphill traverse) to ski over to the Whistler base for gondola access to both mountains.
Guests have access to an outdoor pool and two hot tubs. Access to Whistler Village is easy as the frequent and complimentary Whistler resort shuttle stops right at the door.
All guests receive a complimentary daily continental breakfast.
- Resort shuttle service
- 24 hour reception
- Ski valet
- Ski storage
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/ tea in lobby
- Local restaurant delivery
- Outdoor pool
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise room
- On-site rental shop
Room Types & Amenities
This is an excellent value property and all units are very spacious and feature fireplace, fully equipped kitchen (with oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge), sofa bed, TV/DVD and tea/coffee maker and a balcony. Suites also have the option of a slopeside view at a supplement.
- Cable TV
- Free WiFi
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Complimentary daily continental breakfast
Room Types Available:
- Studio: Queen bed and Queen sofa bed. 450 sqft minimum
- 1 Bedroom Suite: King bed & Queen sofa bed
- 1 Bedroom Slopeside Suite: King bed & Queen sofa bed - slopeside view
- 2 Bedroom Suite: King bed & 2 Twin beds or Double bunk beds & Queen sofa bed
- 2 Bedroom Slopeside Suite: King bed & 2 Twin beds or Double bunk beds & Queen sofa bed - slopeside view
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Vancouver and shared transfers. 7 nights £1168 £1462 £1897 10 nights £1304 £1686 £2138