The Westin Resort & Spa Overview
The Westin Resort & Spa is a fabulous luxury hotel, located just steps away from the Whistler & Blackcomb gondolas. The Westin is a luxury spa hotel located in the heart of Whistler Village, close to Whistler's shops, restaurants, galleries, boutiques and après-ski activity.
Guests will be sure to receive very high standard of accommodation and first class service. All suites feature gas-burning fireplaces, perfect for relaxing beside after a day on the slopes. The spa offers a complete menu of treatments, services, activities and classes
The Westin has two restaurants to choose from. The Grill & Vine offers a modern twist on classic grilled food, with both traditional and local favourites and a wide selection of wines to enjoy, and the FireRock Lounge offers a selection of sharing plates and local favourites.
The lobby at the Westin will undergo a refurbishment to enhance the arrival experience this autumn, and is due to be completed by 3 December 2019. All guests arriving prior to that date will be met by the Bell Team in the usual arrivals area on street level and escorted to Level 1 for check-in.
- 24 hour reception
- Complimentary ski valet
- Complimentary ski storage
- Complimentary WiFi
- Left luggage area
- Underground parking
- The Westin Health Club and the Avello Spa
- Hot tub
- Heated indoor/outdoor pool
- Cot hire - included in the price
- Children's menu
- Westin Kid's Club
- Childcare at on-site Whistler Kids daycare
Room Types & Amenities
All suites are extremely well furnished and all have a fireplace, an elegant bathroom, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dining area and a trademark Westin Heavenly Bed. The 173 rooms in the East Tower were renovated during Autumn 2017, with the 246 rooms in the West Tower being renovated during Autumn 2018. The renovation is to all guest rooms and corridors.
The Deluxe Studio Suite is an open-plan suite featuring one king plus a sofa bed in the lounge area, or two Queen beds. The Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite is a Deluxe Studio Suite that connects to a 1 Bedroom Suite, and is the ideal set up for families.
- LCD flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- High speed internet access
- Non-smoking rooms
- Adapted rooms available
Room Types Available.
- Deluxe Studio Suite (standard bedding): King bed & Queen sofa bed. Approx. 400 sqft. Variety of views.
- Deluxe Studio Suite - Mountain View (standard bedding): King bed & Queen sofa bed. Approx. 400 sqft. Mountain view.
- Deluxe Studio Suite (premium bedding): 2 Queen beds. Approx 400 sqft. Variety of views.
- 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 Queen in separate bedroom + Queen sofa bed in lounge. Approx. 550 sqft. Variety of views.
- 1 Bedroom Suite - Mountain View: 1 Queen in separate bedroom + Queen sofa bed in lounge. Approx. 550 sqft. Mountain view.
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite (standard bedding): a Deluxe Studio Suite (standard bedding) connected to a 1 Bedroom Suite. Approx. 950 sqft. Variety of views.
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite - Mountain View (standard bedding): as above with mountain view
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite (premium bedding): a Deluxe Studio Suite (premium bedding) connected to a 1 Bedroom Suite. Approx. 950 sqft. Variety of views.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below is based on 2 sharing a Deluxe Studio Suite, flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Vancouver and shared transfers. 7 nights £1207 £1460 £3012 10 nights £1399 £1761 £3487 The prices below is based on 4 sharing a Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite, flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Vancouver and shared transfers. 7 nights £1402 £1655 £2993 10 nights £1678 £2039 £3533