Hilton Whistler Resort Overview
The Hilton Whistler Resort is a superb hotel, located adjacent to the Whistler gondola and steps from the Blackcomb gondola. You could almost roll out of bed onto the slopes in the morning!
The property has been recently refurbished and upgraded throughout, providing very high quality accommodation with excellent facilities. You can indulge yourself with a massage at the Taman Sari Spa or relax and unwind in the outdoor pool and hot tubs.
A visit to the Cinnamon Bear Grille is a must for any visit to Whistler, serving excellent West Coast cuisine and a perfect follow up to some après-ski drinks at the Cinnamon Bear Bar – a great meeting place with its big screen TV, pool table and welcoming open fire.
- Resort shuttle
- Concierge desk
- Grocery delivery
- Laundry services
- Ski storage
- Room service
- Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa
- Outdoor & indoor hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- 24 hour fitness centre
Room Types & Amenities
The rooms are large and spacious, and all beautifully decorated. All units feature TV with pay-per-view movies and video games, minibar, coffee maker and full bathroom.
Studios have a kitchenette, and Premier Studios and all larger suites have fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces. This is a super hotel for families, as many of the room types connect – Hilton Rooms connect to Studios and Premier Studios and 1 Bedroom Suites.
- MP3 alarm clock
- Specialty single serve coffee makers
- Flat screen TV
- Luxurious deep soaker tubs (select rooms)
- Down filled duvets
- Fluffy bathrobes
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
Room Types Available:
- Hilton Room: King bed or two Queen or two double size beds. 325 to 550 sq. ft
- Studio: open plan King or Queen bed. 343 to 417 sq. ft
- Signature Spa Suite: King bed, 2 person jetted bathtub, private balcony. 540 sq. ft
- Premier Studio: open plan King bed and Queen sized sofa bed. 600 sq. ft
- Hilton Family 1 Bedroom Combo Unit: A Hilton room connected to a Premier Studio
- Glacier 1 Bedroom Suite: King bed or 2 Queen beds and Queen sized sofa bed. 710 to 817 sq. ft
- Alpine 2 Bedroom Suite: King bed, Queen bed and Queen sized sofa bed. 1200 sq. ft
- Mountain Suite: 2 King beds and Queen sized sofa bed. 1632 sq. ft
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Studio (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1579 £1863 Mid (28Jan23) £2299 £2891 Half-term (18Feb23) £2587 £3212 Easter (1Apr23) £1571 £1864 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 4 persons sharing a Hilton Family 1 Bedroom Combo (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1705 £2043 Mid (28Jan23) £2485 £3157 Half-term (18Feb23) £2772 £3476 Easter (1Apr23) £1667 £2001