Fairmont Chateau Whistler Overview
Prime location, first-class facilities and unrivalled service are the hallmarks of this magnificent hotel. The Fairmont Chateau Whistler has a wonderfully relaxed feel for such an amazing 5-star property. You'll love the outstanding quality, attention to detail and instant access to world-class skiing and snowboarding.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is a fabulous luxury ski hotel in a perfect slopeside position. Everything a luxury ski hotel should be, it offers superb accommodation, fantastic facilities, an extensive Health Club and the relaxing Vida Spa. Positioned at the base of Blackcomb Mountain next to the Blackcomb Gondola, it is only a few minutes’ walk from Whistler Village - or you can opt to take the free shuttle from right outside the door.
Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including The Mallard Lounge, great for an après-ski drink, The Wildflower, a superb fine dining restaurant (open for breakfast and dinner) and Portobello Market, a great choice for grabbing a quick deli-style snack between ski runs. Enjoy alpine cuisine at The Chalet (evenings) or fine dining at The Grill Room. Leisure facilities include a superb indoor/outdoor pool, three outdoor hot tubs, a lap pool with underwater music and a well equipped gym, just in case you still have some energy left after a day on the slopes. There is also a ski valet and full-service ski rental shop, plus a selection of boutique shops.
Fairmont Gold is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Please ask one of our Ski Specialists for further details.
- Free shuttle to resort
- Complimentary ski storage
- Complimentary ski valet
- WiFi access
- Laundry facilities
- Restaurants: The Wildflower, The Grill Room, The Chalet
- The Mallard Lounge & Terrace
- Portobello Market & Fresh Bakery
- Outdoor lap pool with underwater music
- Indoor/Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpools
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Vida Spa
- State of the art exercise equipment
- Scheduled yoga and exercise classes included
- Babysitting service available
Room Types & Amenities
- Temperature control
- In-room coffee and tea making
- TV with on-demand movies
- TV checkout facility
- Deluxe toiletries
- Down filled duvets
- Fluffy bathrobes
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone with voicemail
Room Types Available
- Fairmont Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Deluxe View Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Valley view
- Deluxe Slopeside Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Slopeside view.
- Junior Suite: 1 King bed + parlour area with sofabed. Rainbow Mountain view.
- Junior Suite Valley View: 1 King bed + parlour area with sofabed. Valley view.
- Alpine Suite: 1 King bed + fireplace. Top floor. Mountain view.
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Valley View Suite: separate bedroom with 1 King bed connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Rainbow Mountain view.
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Valley View Suite Queens : separate bedroom with 2 Queen beds connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Whistler Mountain view.
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Mountain View Suite: separate bedroom with 1 King bed connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Blackcomb Mountain view.
- 2 Bedroom Junior Suite: 2 separate bedrooms with 1 King bed + 2 Queen beds connected to a spacious parlour with sofabed. 2 Bathrooms. Chef's Garden or Woodland Terrace view.
- 2 Bedroom Valley Suite: a Fairmont King bed room connected by a large parlour to another Fairmont room with 2 Queen beds plus 3 bathrooms. Rainbow Mountain view.
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Mountain View Suite: a Luxury 1 Bedroom Suite with adjoining room. 3 Bathrooms. Blackcomb or Rainbow Mountain view.
- Fairmont GOLD: Fairmont Gold Rooms, Junior Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites, Premier/Executive/Penthouse Suites also available. Please ask our Ski Specialists for more details on Fairmont Gold.
All images courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Whistler.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1688 £1951 Mid (28Jan23) £2264 £2586 Half-term (18Feb23) £3022 £3413 Easter (1Apr23) £2223 £2490 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont GOLD Room (B&B), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £2146 £2537 Mid (28Jan23) £2644 £3053 Half-term (18Feb23) £3538 £4035 Easter (1Apr23) £2605 £2968