Pan Pacific Village Centre Overview
The Pan Pacific Village Centre is a superb boutique hotel offering luxurious and elegant suites in the centre of Whistler Village, with access to a wide range of facilities.
Guests can enjoy a swim in the 25m lap pool or soak in the hot tubs. Spa treatments are also available to ease any aching muscles!
The Pan Pacific Village Centre is a very, very popular hotel with Ski Independence guests – the combination of price, location and facilities is spot on, and the quality of the accommodation on offer is unbeatable.
- 24-hour Front Desk and Concierge
- Complimentary daily breakfast in the Pacific Bistro
- Complimentary ski valet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-suite dining
- Complimentary WiFi, Local & 1-800 calls
- Complimentary in-resort shuttle service
- Two outdoor hot tubs
- Outdoor saltwater lap pool
- Fitness room, sauna, solarium
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Great range of family friendly services including high chairs, playpens, baby monitors, children's robes, babysitting services and swimming nappies.
Room Types & Amenities
Each of the spacious 82 units feature one bathroom per bedroom, bathrobes, hairdryer, gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, lounge with sofa bed and TV. All units come with an excellent daily breakfast.
- Music facility
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Full kitchen
- 1 Bedroom Suite (lower and upper floor): King bed & Queen sofa bed in lounge
- 2 Bedroom Suite (lower and upper floor): King bed in master, Queen bed in 2nd bedroom and Queen sofa bed in lounge
- 1 Bedroom Den Suite (upper floor): Queen bed, Queen sofa bed & Double sofa bed
- 2 Bedroom Den Suite (upper floor): King bed in master, Queen bed in 2nd bedroom, Queen sofa bed & Double sofa bed
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse: 2 King beds & Queen sofa bed
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse: 2 King beds, Queen bed & Queen sofa bed
Lower floor = 4th floor or lower with restricted views, Upper floor = 5th to 8th floors. Suites on the upper floors have preferred views. Penthouses are on the 9th floor.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 4 persons sharing a 2 Bedroom Suite (Lower Floor) (B&B), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1435 £1657 Mid (28Jan23) £2112 £2624 Half-term (18Feb23) £2562 £3150 Easter (1Apr23) £2125 £2625