Crystal Lodge Overview
You will find it hard to beat the Crystal Lodge for location, value for money and high standard of accommodation.
The Crystal Lodge is a very popular choice for Ski Independence clients, many returning year after year. Situated in the centre of Whistler Village and steps from the Whistler Blackcomb gondolas, you are never far from the action, on or off the slopes.
Guests staying at the Crystal Lodge can enjoy a swim and a soak in the outdoor pool and hot tub, or swap tales from the day's adventures in the lively lounge bar. There is also a huge choice of restaurants and shops on site, so you needn't go far for a bite to eat.
- Ski valet
- Ski storage
- Outdoor hot tub
- Heated outdoor pool
- Fitness room
- Salon & spa
- 15 on-site retail shops
- Laundry facilities
- Secure underground parking
Room Types & Amenities
Crystal Rooms at the Crystal Lodge have been recently renovated.
- Mini fridge
- Deep soaker bathtubs
- Soundproof windows
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Iron & ironing board
- Adapted rooms available
Unit Types Available:
- Crystal Double Room: 2 Double beds
- Crystal King Room: 1 King bed
- Deluxe Queen Studio: 2 Queen beds & sofa bed, kitchenette
- Deluxe King Studio: 1 King bed & sofa bed, kitchenette
- Junior King Studio Suite: 1 King bed + sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen
- Loft Suite: King bed or Queen bed & Queen sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Bedroom Loft Suite: 2 King beds and sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, 2 bathrooms
- 1 Bedroom Suite: King bed or Queen bed and sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Bedroom Suite: King bed or 2 Singles, Queen bed and sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, 2 bathrooms, balcony
- 3 Bedroom Suite: King bed, 2 Singles or King bed in 2nd bedroom, 2 single beds in 3rd and sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, 2 bathrooms, balcony
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse: 1 King bed in 1st & 2nd bedrooms, 2 Twin beds in 3rd bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, In suite Washer Dryer, fireplace, 2 bathrooms, balcony