Panorama Specialty Townhomes Overview
Panorama’s excellent Specialty Townhomes offer something additional to the resort's already impressive lodging mix. Townhomes are all multi-level units, which are big and spacious and work really well for families or groups of friends. They offer flexible bedding formats, and in most units at least one of the bedrooms offers two beds.
There are three Gold rated specialty townhome locations:
- Riverbend is beside the Village Gondola – it’s a two-minute ride up the Village Gondola for quick access to the Mile One Quad, the Panorama Springs Hot Pools, and Upper Village amenities
- Aurora has a ski-in/ski-out location next to the Toby Chairlift
- Hearthstone sits just behind Panorama Springs, in a ski-in/ski-out position.
Room Types & Amenities
We feature 2 and 3 Bedroom Speciality Townhomes, both sizes of townhomes are equipped with 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, spacious living areas with TV/DVD, phone, sofa bed, fireplace and private deck or balcony.
- Multi-level accommodation
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with TV, fireplace and sofabed
- Private deck or balcony
- Outdoor parking
- Access to Panorama Springs water park facility
- Complimentary WiFi
- 2 Bedroom Specialty Townhome / 2 bathrooms
- 3 Bedroom Specialty Townhome / 2 bathrooms