The Approach Overview
The Approach at Panorama Mountain Resort offers newly renovated hotel accommodation in the resort's prime location. A multi-million dollar upgrade to the former Pine Inn has seen the cornerstone of the resort completely refreshed and refurbished, with a stunning new look. The results speak for themselves.
The hotel is steps from the main Mile 1 Express lift, the legendary T-Bar and Alto Kitchen & Bar - probably Panorama's best location. For those of you who can't wait to get up in the morning and start playing, it's straight out the door and straight onto the lift to experience one of North America's biggest verticals.
- Fireside Cafe is located withint The Approach serving coffee, pastries and treats in the mornings, then converts in the evening to sell wine and charcuterie
- Complimentary WiFi
- TELUS TV
- Free outdoor parking adjacent to the property
- Explorer's Lounge and games area
- Gym, sauna and hot-tubs
- Ski and Snowboard lockers
- Panorama's best location!
Room Types & Amenities
The Approach features four different styles of hotel room accommodation offering everything from rooms with one king bed to loft rooms and large family rooms with two queen beds + two bunks. All rooms are completely renovated and refurbished and have new en-suite bathrooms. Expect a well-designed minimalist chic look with a Scandinavian vibe, great storage space and comfort. This will be the place to stay in Panorama for winter 2022-23 - hotel is scheduled to open in early December 2022.
- Bluebird Room - 1 king bed
- Glades Room - 2 queen beds
- Glades Loft - 1 queen bed downstairs and 2 twin beds in loft (great for families)
- Twin Peaks - 2 queen beds, each with a single bunk at 90 degrees above (sleeps a maximum of 6 persons)
Images for illustrative purposes only.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Bluebird Room (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (8Dec22) £1145 £1320 Mid (28Jan23) £1210 £1384 Half-term (18Feb23) £1462 £1627 Easter (30Mar23) £1391 £1596