Panorama Upper Village Premium Condos Overview
Accommodation and resort facilities in Panorama are all conveniently located in a fantastic, purpose-built slopeside village at the base of the Mile One Quad chairlift. All units are either ski-in/ski-out or slopeside and have been built close to the village core. From all buildings it’s only a short walk or ski to the kids ski school, the beginner slopes and the village centre.
Panorama’s top rated lodging units are the Panorama Upper Village Premium condos. We feature Premium condos in the Taynton Lodge, Panorama Springs Lodge, 1000 Peaks and Summit. These units are ski-in/ski-out, adjacent to the superb Panorama Springs water park, the village centre and a very short walk to the kids ski school and childcare facility.
- All guests have access to Panorama Springs outdoor pool complex and fitness centre. The Pools include one large cold pool, two waterslides, a warm pool, a splash pad, two hot tubs and a sauna.
- Towels are supplied and showers, lockers and hairdryers are available at no extra charge.
- Heated underground parking
- Ski lockers
- Grocery delivery service (ask us for full details)
Room Types & Amenities
These luxury units all feature a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, spacious living areas with TV, telephone, sofa bed, fireplace and balcony/patio, and one bathroom per bedroom (3 bedroom units usually only feature 2 bathrooms).
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge with sofabed and fieplace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cable TV
- Washer/dryer (selected units)
- Upper Village Premium Studio
- Upper Village 1 Bedroom Premium Condo
- Upper Village 2 Bedroom Premium Condo
- Upper Village 3 Bedroom Premium Condo (2 bathrooms)
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Calgary and return transfers. 7 nights £985 £996 £1525 10 nights £1088 £1099 £1644