The Sebastian - Vail Overview
The Sebastian is one of Vail’s most stylish boutique properties and was listed in Travel and Leisure’s Top Hotels of the World in 2015. It is a full-service luxury hotel in the heart of Vail Village, offering superb facilities, exquisite accommodation and a great ambience.
The Sebastian Base Camp, located at the base of the mountain, provides quick and convenient access to Vail’s Gondola One. It also offers exclusive ski-in/ski-out access to the hotel and full ski valet service, taking care of rentals and fittings ensuring a hassle free start to the day. At the end of the day, simply drop off your skis and the valet will make sure they are stored and your boots warmed for you, ready to go the next morning.
After skiing you can choose between relaxing in the outdoor pool or one of the hot tubs, have a spa treatment in the Bloom Spa or a drink at Frost, one of the coolest après bars in Vail, it’s a pretty hard choice.
- 2 restaurants + bar
- 24 hour front desk
- Ski valet
- Valet parking
- Courtesy shuttle around Vail
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Four hot tubs
- Games room
- Gym, steam room, sauna
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms at the Sebastian – Vail feature HDTVs, DVD, iPod docking station and WiFi.
Unit Types Available:
- Sebastian Classic Room: 1 queen bed (limited views)
- Luxury Plaza Room: 2 Queen beds or 1 King bed with well-appointed natural stone en suite bathroom.
- Executive One and Two Bedroom Suites: spacious, beautifully furnished rooms with a separate living and gathering area with a pull-out sofa and private bathroom. The Executive One Bedroom Suite features 1 King and the Executive Two Bedroom Suite features 1 King and 2 Queen beds, including Egyptian cotton sheets and limited edition artwork.
- Residential 1–4 Bedroom Suites: boasting a large living room with a queen sofa sleeper and gas fireplace, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, dining area and balcony. Views include the pool patio, surrounding Vail Village and Vail mountain. Each bedroom includes a private bathroom and all units are appointed with premium cotton linens, washer/dryer and an entertainment center with HDTV, DVD player and iPod docking station.