Gravity Haus Overview
The Gravity Haus is Breckenridge’s newest hotel. Formerly the Village at Breckenridge hotel, the Gravity Haus has been completely re-modelled and renovated to bring cutting-edge design and a funky, fresh, community-style feel to slopeside lodging at the base of Peak 9. With 60 distinctively designed rooms offering a variety of flexible room layouts and bedding styles to suit single travellers, couples and small groups of friends or family alike, the hotel also features a Japanese Onsen-inspired spa, a fully-equipped fitness centre, a co-working area plus a cool restaurant, bar and coffee café. The hotel will include a prominent backcountry centre, with access to rental equipment and lockers.
- Mountain-side Japanese-style Onsen
- Dryland > a fully-equipped fitness centre and studio
- Starter Haus > a state-of-the-art co-working space
- Cabin Juice > restaurant and craft cocktail bar
- Unravel Coffee > coffee café
- Backcountry centre, innovative equipment rental and ski lockers
- Ski-in/ski-out location
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms are all uniquely designed. All units feature a mini-fridge, DirecTV, fully-stocked bathroom and coffee service. There are 60 units and nine different floor plans offering space to suit single travellers, couples and small groups of friends or family alike – the largest unit will sleep 10.
Room Types Available:
- The Rambler King Room = king bed + lounge area
- The Alpinist King Room = king bed
- The Gnarnia Bunk Haus = 2 queen sized steel bunks (2 beds total = queen over queen) + 2 person sitting area
- The Powderhound King Room = king bed + single sofabed
- The Navigator Queen Room = one queen bed + one single bed (handicap accessible)
- The Betty Deluxe King Room = king bed + lounge area
- The Trekker King Room Suite = king bed + separate twin bunk room (twin over twin), plus 2 person sitting area
- The Crashpad Bunk Haus Suite = 4 queen sized steel bunks (4 beds total = queen over queen) + 2 person sitting area + queen sofabed
- The Cashiers & Rounders Pod Room = 4 individual pods with a twin bed in each. Room is named after the founders of Breckenridge.