Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa Overview
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is one of the World’s top hotels in one of the best ski resort locations – literally ski to and from your front door. The hotel is superbly located facing the mountain, right next to the ski school meeting point, the main lifts and the ski slopes.
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is a full-service luxury 5-star hotel with outstanding amenities, including a huge spa boasting every type of treatment and fantastic leisure facilities, including an outdoor heated pool and five whirlpools. The service at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is outstanding and the rooms and public areas exude an understated elegance and mountain style. The hotel has a wide choice of restaurants and a lively après-ski bar and of course the delights of Beaver Creek Village are right on your doorstep – the ice rink is literally at the hotel back door!
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is one of our favourite ski hotels in the best location in one of the world's best ski resorts.
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Amenities
- 24 hour room service
- Daily breakfast included (2 guests per room/night)
- Complimentary newspapers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Allegria Spa with fitness centre
- 5 whirlpools
- Heated outdoor pool
- 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms are tastefully appointed and include flat screen TV, high speed internet, coffee maker, fridge and daily turndown service.
Room Types Available
- Standard View Room: 1 King or 2 Doubles or 2 Queens. Overlooks hotel grounds.
- Village/Slope View Room: 1 King or 2 Doubles or 2 Queens. Overlooks ski area and ice rink.
- Slopeside View Room, 1 King or 2 Doubles or 2 Queens. Overlooks ski slopes.
- Park Deluxe Village/Slope View: 1 King and sofa bed. Overlooks ski area and ice rink.
- Park Deluxe Slopeside View: 1 King and sofa bed. Overlooks ski slopes.
- Park Fireside Suite: sitting area, sleeper sofa and gas fireplace plus 1 King bed. Views vary.