Hotel Nira Alpina Overview
The Nira Alpina Hotel offers a unique holiday experience in this world-class resort. The hotel is perched above St Moritz in the hamlet of Surlej (5km from the resort centre) and has direct access to both the pistes and the Corvatsch cable car (via a private walkway from the hotel).
With spacious interiors and a choice of contemporary bedrooms, all of which provide panoramic valley views, the Nira Alpina is a relaxed and comfortable retreat. There Stars Restaurant serves cuisine from around the world within the hotel, or you can choose from the wide selection of international cuisine available in St Moritz itself.
After a hard day on the slopes, sample the delights of fresh breads, pastries and cupcakes made at the in-house bakery, relax in the rooftop bar and lounge with an après-ski drink, or unwind in the spa.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free shuttle to St Moritz train station
- Private locker for skis
- Free entry to spa (relaxation room, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, cold waterfalls, fitness area)
- Free Kids Club for children aged 3yrs+ (during peak dates only)
- Local tourist tax
- Spa treatments
Please note that the spa is reserved for adults aged 16 years and over after 5.30pm.
Room Types & Amenities
We feature Corvatsch and Garden Rooms and Alpine Junior Suites on a bed & breakfast or half board basis. All rooms offer valley views and are equipped with:
- Double bed (twin beds available on request except in Alpine Junior Suite)
- Deep bath and waterfall shower, bathrobes
- TV with international channels
- Balcony or terrace
Alpine Junior Suites have an additional pull down bed. Interconnecting Corvatsch Rooms are also available on request.
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High Prices are available on request. £On Request £On Request £On Request