The term ‘Ski Independence’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 21 Logie Mill, Edinburgh, EH7 4HG, UK. Our company registration number is 54143. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based activity entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
We may use Google Analytics for the following purposes:
• Google Analytics Demographics And Interest Reporting. Ski Independence use data from Google's interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to inform our marketing strategy.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google's Ad Settings page.
Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics using this browser add-on.
This website uses the Facebook remarketing service to advertise on the Facebook newsfeeds of users that have previously visited the website. Users can choose to opt-out of these adverts by going to adjusting their ad preferences in their Facebook account. More information can be found here.
If, at any point, you do not wish to be contacted by Ski Independence, please email email@example.com or call 0131 243 8097.