Hotel Koh-I Nor Overview
The Hotel Koh-I Nor is Europe’s highest 5-star hotel and residence. Perched at 2364m the hotel occupies an enviable ski-in/ski-out position with breathtaking views over the Val Thorens valley.
Hotel Koh-I Nor is a stunning property with beautifully appointed, spacious rooms and suites. There are three restaurants to choose from as well as a lounge bar and 800m2 spa area.
- Three restaurants: L'Atelier d'Eric, Le Diamant Noir and La Cave
- Lounge bar
- Two swimming pools
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room
- Spa offering treatments and massages
- Terrace with panoramic views of surrounding mountains
- Ski shop
- 24 hour reception
- Shuttle service within resort (8:00am - 10:30pm on request)
- Ski room with boot & glove dryers
- Kids games room
Optional extras (payable in resort):
- Massages and treatments
- Covered car park
- Ski equipment rental
- Laundry service
Local tax payable in resort.
Room Types & Amenities
We feature Duo and Privilege rooms on a bed and breakfast or half board basis. Other room types and suites are also available on request.
- Spacious private balcony
- Bathroom with bath (or bath and shower)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Flat screen TV
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High The prices below are per person based on 2 sharing a North West Duo Room on a bed & breakfast basis, SWISS flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and private return transfers. 3 nights £963 £On request — 7 nights £1666 £1924 £3399