Hotel Altapura Overview
The Hotel Altapura is a stylish and modern property offering excellent facilities and a superb ski-in/ski-out position.
Sitting at the foot of the slopes the Hotel Altapura offers warmly decorated and spacious rooms, excellent leisure facilities and a choice of three restaurants. The centre of Val Thorens is only 400m away and is accessible via a free public shuttle bus or complimentary shuttle service.
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Pure Altitude Spa with sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and fitness area.
- Three restaurants: Les Enfants Terribles-Val Thorens bistro, La Laiterie for traditional cheese fondues and Le 2Mille3 for international cuisine
- Ski shop
- Play room and Kids Concierge
- Complimentary morning pick-up service for all children enrolled in ESF group lessons (First Star level and above)
Optional extras (payable in resort):
- Indoor parking
- Spa treatments
- Equipment rental
Hotel Altapura Video
Room Types & Amenities
The hotel's 88 rooms are all decorated in traditional Alpine style with a warm mix of woods, soft fabrics and mineral stone. We feature Club rooms on a bed and breakfast or half board basis. Classic and Deluxe rooms and Suites are available on request.
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High The prices below are per person based on 2 sharing a Club Room on a B&B basis, SWISS flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and shared return coach transfers. 3 nights £704 £992 — 7 nights £1265 £1936 £2937