Residence Le Nevada Overview
Ideally located in the centre of Tignes Val Claret, Residence Le Nevada is also just 150m from the slopes. The residence is made up of four modern, adjoining chalets with a lounge with open fireplace as well as a spa centre with indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fitness room, which are all available free of charge to guests. The residence also offers beauty treatments and massages (at a supplement).
- Beds made on arrival (except sofa beds)
- End of week cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Ski lockers
- WiFi (for one device)
- Access to the spa centre
- Cots & highchairs available on request (linen not provided for cots)
Payable in resort (optional):
- Underground parking
- Spa treaments
- Bakery delivery service
- Laundry service
- Bathrobe rental
Local tax and refundable deposit payable in resort.
Please note that for use of the swimming pool, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and Bermuda shorts are not permitted.
Room Types & Amenities
All the apartments in Residence Le Nevada are equipped with the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen with 4-ring ceramic hob, multifunction oven, extractor fan, refrigerator, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and toaster.
- Bathroom with heated towel rail and hairdryer; WC
- Living room with two single pull-out sofa beds, TV, telephone
2 bedroom (4/6): (50-60m2):
One twin bedroom and one double bedroom.
3 bedroom duplex (6/8): (65-75m2):
Split-level apartment with two twin bedrooms and one double bedroom (bedrooms may be on either higher or lower level). Additional shower room and WC.
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High The prices below are per person based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom (4/6) apartment on a self-catering basis, BA flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and private return transfers. 7 nights £795 £815 £1625 The prices below are a total price per apartment based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom (4/6) apartment on a self-catering basis and include a return Eurotunnel crossing with Flexiplus 7 nights £1617 £1858 £4296