Hotel Le Taos Overview
Sitting in a prime ski-in/ski-out position in the Rosset area, near the centre of the resort, Hotel Le Taos offers both direct access to the Tignes ski area via the green Lavachet slope as well as easy access to the local amenities in Tignes Le Lac.
The hotel offers a range of rooms and suites and its stylish Native American-inspired decor creates a natural and understated feel whilst also offering luxury comforts.
- Bar with lounge
- Swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Spa offering massages
- Access to the leisure facilities (children must be accompanied)
Payable in resort (optional):
- Undercover parking (subject to availability, must be booked in advance)
- Laundry service
- Baby equipment (no supplement, but subject to availability, must be booked in advance)
Local tax is payable in resort.
Room Types & Amenities
We feature Duo, Superior Duo Rooms and Junior & Family Suites on bed and breakfast basis.
All suites include:
- Bath towel, bathrobe and slippers per person
- Bath or shower room with heated towel rail and hairdryer
- WiFi access (one connection per room / suite)
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Private ski locker with heated boot and glove dryers (in a communal area)
Reviews of Hotel Le Taos
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High The prices below are per person based on 2 sharing a Duo Room on a B&B basis, SWISS flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and private return transfers. 3 nights £1010 £1085 — 7 nights £1439 £1602 £2317