Residence Le Chalet des Dolines Overview
Residence Le Chalet des Dolines offers comfortable and spacious self-catered apartments close to the centre of Montgenèvre, serviced by the resort's free shuttle bus. When snow conditions permit, the apartments are ski-in/ski-out.
Residence Le Chalet des Dolines also features a welcoming reception area with open fireplace, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, saunas, steam room and a fitness room, as well as a spa centre where you will be able to enjoy a variety of massages and beauty treatments (at a fee).
- Beds made on arrival (except sofa beds)
- End of week cleaning (except kitchen area)
- WiFi for one device
- Access to the leisure facilities
- Ski lockers with heated boot rack
- Cots and highchairs available on request (linen not provided for cots)
Optional extras (payable in resort):
- Spa & beauty treatments
- Underground parking
- Bakery delivery service
- Laundry service
Local tax and refundable deposit payable in resort.
Please note that for use of the swimming pool, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and Bermuda shorts are not permitted.
Room Types & Amenities
Residence Le Chalet des Dolines apartments all feature:
- A fully equipped kitchen (with multi-function oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge, kettle, Senseo coffe machine and toaster)
- Living area with two single pull out sofa beds, TV and telephone
- Bathroom with heated towel rail and hairdryer & WC
1 bedroom (2/4): (35-40m2):
One twin bedroom.
2 bedroom (4/6): (45-60m2):
One double and one twin bedroom. May be split-level.
2 bedroom plus cabin (6/8) (60-65m2):
One double bedroom, one twin bedroom and one cabin bedroom with bunk beds (only suitable for children aged 6-14 years). Additional shower room and WC.
Larger apartments available on request.
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High The prices below are per person based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom (4/6) apartment on a self-catering basis, easyJet flights from London Gatwick to Turin and private return transfers. 7 nights £512 £572 £923 The prices below are a total price per apartment based on 4 sharing a 2 bedroom (4/6) apartment on a self-catering basis and include a return Eurotunnel crossing with Flexiplus 7 nights £1265 £1504 £2790