Le Chalet at Hotel Au Coeur du Village Overview
This stunning, luxury private chalet sits alongside the 5-star Hotel Au Coeur du Village, close to the bottom of the Beauregard lift, just a few minute’s walk from the heart of the village centre.
The chalet’s contemporary style and cosy mountain feel creates a warm, inviting place to relax during your stay and combines the comfort and luxury of a private chalet with all the services of a 5-star hotel.
With three double en suite bedrooms, one of which has an additional set of bunk beds, the chalet offers spacious accommodation over two floors and can sleep up to a maximum of 8 people. The excellent facilities include a large lounge with central fireplace, open plan kitchen with dining area as well as a children’s area with TV and games and a curved TV with home cinema. The chalet also boasts a lift and its own private sun terrace, perfect for a spot of relaxation after a day on the slopes.
Guests have free access to all the facilities at the neighbouring Hotel Au Coeur du Village which include an extensive spa area including a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fitness room, relaxation room and treatment rooms (the hotel’s spa can be accessed directly via a walkway) as well as two restaurants, a bar and ski shop.
- WiFi access
- Private car park for two vehicles
- Access to the Hotel Au Coeur du Village’s facilities including the spa area
Optional extras (payable locally):
- Spa treatments at the hotel’s spa
Tourist tax is payable locally.
Room Types & Amenities
- 190m2 chalet
- Spacious lounge with central fireplace, dining area & open plan kitchen
- 3 bedrooms (details below)
- Children's area with TV and games
- Curved TV with home cinema
- Hotel ski room which is on the ground floor of the Chalet
- Black Panther room: double bed and balcony, bathroom with double shower and steam room, separate WC.
- Lynx room: double bed, bathroom with bath, separate WC.
- Brown Bear room: double or twin beds, bunkbeds, bathroom with walk-in shower (adapted for disabled access), separate WC.
- Guide Pricing
Mid High The prices below are per person based on 6 adults and 2 children sharing the chalet on a B&B basis, BA flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and private return transfers. 7 nights £1835 £3025