L'Apogée Courchevel Overview
Situated high on the slopes at the top of the former Olympic ski jump the stylish L’Apogée Courchevel occupies an unrivalled ski-in/ski-out location. The hotel’s unique interiors combine bespoke furniture with subtle alpine textiles to create a luxurious but understated escape. The excellent facilities include Koori, a Japanese inspired restaurant where sushi masters serve up a selection of the best Japanese dishes.
- Kids Club
- Gourmet restaurant Le Comptoir de L'Apogée and Koori Japanese restaurant
- Le Bar de L'Apogée and cigar lounge
- Spa L'Apogée by La Prairie with indoor pool, saunas and steam rooms
- Fitness room
- Ski room
- Direct access to the ski slopes
- Selection of boutiques
- Heated balconies
- Access to spa facilities
- Minibar (soft drinks only)
Optional Extras (payable in resort)
- Spa treatments
Local tax is payable in resort.
Room Types & Amenities
We feature Deluxe and Prestige Rooms on a half board basis. Other room types, suites (including penthouse) & the hotel's two chalets, Chalet L'Amarante & Chalet L'Alpensia, are available on request.
- Free WiFi
- Guide Pricing
Prices Available On Request £On Request