Hotel La Sivolière Overview
Hotel La Sivolière is located in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850, in a ski-in/ski-out position on the Dou du Midi slope (a red run, not suitable for beginners), making it the ideal base for exploring the vast Three Valleys ski area.
Hotel La Sivolière prides itself on providing laid-back luxury and boasts a superb range of facilities.
- Gourmet restaurant, Le 1850 Be Organic, specializing in French cuisine
- Lounge bar
- Spa with small swimming pool
- Steam room, sauna, fitness room
- Mini Sivo Children's Club (timing and age restrictions may apply)
- In-house ski shop
Optional extras (payable in resort):
- Spa treatments
- Daily activities at Mini Sivo Children's Club
Local tourist tax is payable in resort.
Room Types & Amenities
We feature Superior and Prestige Rooms and a selection of Suites on a bed and breakfast or half board basis. All rooms are en suite with hairdryer, WiFi, TV, safe and minibar.