Ermitage du Lac Overview
The serene Ermitage du Lac provides luxury hotel rooms and suites in a secluded lakeshore setting, only a short walk from the main gondola and the centre of the pedestrian village. You can easily ski back to the property, but access to the main ski lifts and all skier services/facilities is via the aerial cabriolet, an open-air pedestrian gondola which carries skiers and non-skiers up through the centre of the village.
The property offers guests the ultimate in comfort and sleek urban design, whilst retaining a rustic Quebecois feel - it is a perfect mountain getaway, especially for couples. Guests staying at the Ermitage du Lac will receive a daily deluxe continental breakfast.
- Fitness facility
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski lockers
- Daily continental breakfast
- Part of Tremblant's 'Lodging Privileges' programme
Room Types & Amenities
The Rooms are modern and contemporary. The condos are big and luxurious and well equipped – all come with a kitchen or kitchenette and most have a fireplace and a balcony.
- Coffee maker
- Kitchenette (selected units)
- Mini fridge
Room Types Available
- Hotel Room: 1 Queen bed
- Hotel Room Deluxe: 1 King bed plus a sofa bed
- 1 Bedroom Suite: Separate bedroom with 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds, plus a sofa bed in the lounge and a kitchenette, gas fireplace
- 2 Bedroom Condo: Two separate bedrooms with either 1 King + 1 King or 1 King + 2 Queen beds, two bathrooms, lounge with sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen.
Reviews of Ermitage du Lac
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Montreal and private taxi transfers. 7 nights £1016 £1028 £1616 10 nights £1129 £1146 £1780