Fairmont Tremblant Overview
The fabulous Fairmont Tremblant provides guests with a luxury Quebecois experience whilst retaining a relaxed atmosphere throughout the hotel.
Located at the edge of the Tremblant slopes, guests at the Fairmont Tremblant are about a minute's ski down to the main base area, or two to three minutes by foot, where they will find the ski school and main lifts.
Facilities at this luxury ski hotel include an indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs and the fantastic Spa de Tremblant, as well as the wonderful new Choux Gras restaurant which serves up mouth-watering delights. Le Comptoir is the hotel's main restaurant offering a casual family ambience and re-vamped buffet-style service, and the Axe Lounge Bar, now offers tapas and comfort food plus an extensive wine list. The hotel has completed a multi-million dollar renovation to its public areas and restaurants. The main lobby has been completely transformed to enhance and revitalise Fairmont Tremblant's guest arrival (and departure) experience. In addition the hotel also now offers a small casual self-serve cafe - the Ricochet Cafe.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam bath
- Exercise room
- Spa de Tremblant
- Choux Gras and Le Comptoir restaurants
- Axe Lounge Bar
- Ricochet Cafe
- Complimentary WiFi in all public areas
- Gift shops
Room Types & Amenities
The Fairmont Tremblant features 314 rooms, including 62 suites. Rooms are all very well-appointed and all come with the following amenties:
- Coffee maker and kettle
- Cable TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini Fridge
- Telephone with voicemail
Room Types Available:
- Fairmont Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds. 334–400 sqft. View is not guaranteed
- Fairmont View Room: 1 King or 1 Queen bed. 283–357 sqft. Views of village and the mountain
- Deluxe Room: 1 King bed or 2 Double beds, & sofa bed. 301–480 sqft. Views of slopes and village
- Studio with Kitchen: corner unit, open-plan, 1 Queen bed & sofabed, full kitchen
- Junior Suite: King bed & sofa bed. 430 sqft. Slopeside view.Open-plan.
- Junior Suite with Kitchen: as above but with kitchen
- 1 Bedroom Suite: fully private bedroom with 1 King bed or 1 Queen bed. Separate sitting area with double sofa bed. 390–415 sqft
- 1 Bedroom Suite with Kitchen: same as above but with kitchen
Fairmont GOLD level is currently not open during the winter.
All images courtesy of Fairmont Tremblant.