The Post Hotel & Spa Overview
The Post Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel positioned in a quiet, secluded location and offers everything you would expect from a luxury Canadian ski lodge, allowing you to relax and unwind after a great day on the Lake Louise slopes.
Offering a wealth of amenities to ensure to have a memorable stay, guests can indulge at the spa or enjoy afternoon tea beside the roaring fire in the lounge. A visit to the hotel's award-winning restaurant and wine cellar, is a must. The wine cellar features 2300 selections from more than 25,500 bottles, making sure there is the perfect match to compliment your dinner.
The hotel also houses a cosy fondue restaurant, Fondue Stubli, serving traditional cheese and meat fondues. The Conde Nast Traveller's Gold List awarded the Post Hotel & Spa "Best Food in the Americas".
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Sir Norman Lounge
- The Outpost pub
- Fitness centre
Room Types & Amenities
Rooms come with either ‘Standard’ or ‘Preferred’ view and are categorised alphabetically from ‘A’ through to ‘O’ and are all different. 'Standard' means West facing, mountain view, overlooking guest parking and can have some noise from CPR trains. 'Preferred' means East facing, overlooking forest, cabins and hotel grounds.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Some with fireplace
- Some with balcony
- Some with whirlpool bath
- Type A - 2 Double beds
- Type B - 1 King bed + fireplace
- Type C - 1 Queen bed
- Type D - 1 Queen + 1 single bed
- Type E - 1 King bed
- Type F - 1 King + 1 single bed + fireplace
- Type G - 1 King bed
- Type H - 1 King + fireplace
- Type I - 1 King + fireplace + wetbar
- Type K - 1 King (bedroom) + 1 Single (lounge) + fireplace + wetbar
- Type L - 1 King (bedroom) + 2 Single (loft) + fireplace + wetbar
- Type M - 1 King (Loft) + 1 Single (lounge) + fireplace + wetbar
- Type N - 1 King (bedroom) + 2 Single (loft) + fireplace + wetbar
- Type O - 1 King (bedroom) + fireplace + wetbar
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with WestJet from London Gatwick to Calgary and return transfers. 7 nights £1555 £1555 £1801 10 nights £1953 £1953 £2212