Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Overview
The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge provides the ultimate escape into the Canadian wilderness, yet only 30 minutes from the fantastic Marmot Basin ski area. Most of the accommodation is in cabins set throughout the grounds along the shore of Lac Beauvert.
When staying at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, guests will enjoy an extensive range of facilities including ice skating on Lac Beauvert, an outdoor heated pool & hot tubs, cross country skiing, a wide choice of bars and restaurants and a 10,000 sqft spa.
- Choice of restaurants
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Gift shops
- Ski storage
- Wheelchair accessibility
Room Types & Amenities
Guest rooms and suites are spread throughout the main lodge and in cedar chalets located around the shores of Lac Beauvert - all feature feather duvets, hairdryers, mini bar, bathrobes and coffee makers. In addition there's a selection of awesome private cabins, which are ideal for that special event and all come with butler service.
- Coffeemaker and kettle
- Iron and ironing board
Room Types Available
- Fairmont Room: 1 King or 1 Queen, or 2 Twin beds. 275 sqft. Located throughout the property on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rows from the lake
- Fairmont Main Building Room: 1 Queen bed. 275 sqft. Main building
- Fairmont Lakeview Room: 1 King or 1 Queen or 2 Double beds. 275 sqft. Lakeview.
- Deluxe Room: 2 Double beds. 325–375 sqft. Located throughout the property on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th rows from the lake
- Deluxe Main Building Room: 1 King or 2 Double beds. 325-375 sqft. Main building
- Premier Deluxe Room: King bed + sitting area with sofabed, or 2 Double beds. 375 sqft. Partial Lakeview.
- Junior Suite Fireplace: 1 King or 2 Double beds, plus fireplace and sofa bed. 425 sqft
- Junior Suite Lakeview: 1 King + sofa bed or 2 Double beds, lakeview. 425 sqft
- Main Building Suite: 1 King + sofabed. 545 sqft.
- Lakefront Suite: 1 King or 2 Double beds, plus sofa bed, fireplace, balcony/terrace. 545 sqft. Lakeview.
- Whistler Cabin (2 bedrooms)
- Ridgeline Cabin (3 bedrooms)
- Viewpoint Cabin (3 bedrooms)
- Stanley Thompson Cabin (4 bedrooms)
- Gardeners Cottage (4 bedrooms)
- Point Cabin (5 bedrooms)
- Outlook Cabin (6 bedrooms)
- Milligan Manor (8 bedrooms)
All images courtesy of Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 1nt+6nts (7nts) 1nt+9nts (10nts) The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers (via Banff), as well as 1 night at the Calgary Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. (6 nights in Jasper / 9 nights in Jasper) Low (1Dec22) £1680 £1992 Mid (28Jan23) £1715 £2027 Half-term (18Feb23) £2003 £2292 Easter (1Apr23) £1886 £2198 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Fairmont Room (RO) and shared Banff to Jasper transfers (NO flights). Prices are for 7 nights and 10 nights. Low (1Dec22) £836 £1148 Mid (28Jan23) £836 £1148 Half-term (18Feb23) £944 £1233 Easter (1Apr23) £836 £1148