Activities in Big White
The family friendly theme is continued off the slopes, with a fantastic village tubing centre the 'Mega Snow Coaster', a mini-skidoo area and a skating rink. And if you can’t get your kids to leave at the end of the day there is an ‘after dark’ programme, so that they can continue the fun while you sneak off for a romantic dinner.
Other activities on offer include:
- Dog sledding - an exhilirating experience complete with full insight into this sport including introduction to the dogs and harnessing technique.
- Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides - great for all ages.
- Ice Climbing on Big White's 60 foot ice climbing tower. All ages welcome.
- Kelowna Rockets Hockey - is any trip to Canada complete without a visit to an ice hockey game?
- Snowshoeing - a great family activity with experienced guides on hand.
- Okanagan Wine Tours