January 19th, 2015
Everybody is talking about this weekend’s snowfall, and not without good reason. Buckets of snow over the weekend has given snowsports enthusiasts all over Alps plenty to shout about. Here are some of our favourite winter wonderland scenes from the weekend…
- Alpe d’Huez is boasting some of the best conditions with 59cm of fresh snow.
- Avoriaz is also having one of it’s biggest powder days of the season so far.
- Perfect on and off piste conditions in Flaine and a blue sky to match! What more could you ask for?
- Les Gets infamous charm is enhanced even further by this weekend’s fresh covering of snow.
- Lucky skiers catching first tracks in La Plagne this morning.
For more information on ski holidays with Ski Independence this winter call our expert team on 0131 243 8097 or request a tailor-made quotation online.