We’re very excited to announce that as of 2nd March 2014, Air Canada will be offering a Premium Economy service on the daily service from London Heathrow to Vancouver.
For an extra £240 per person (each way) you’ll get:
- A bigger seat with a generous 38” seat pitch that’ll allow you to stretch out on the flight
- 2 bags free of charge (no ski carriage charges then!)
- Priority check-in and boarding
- You’ll also get a bigger personal screen on which you can enjoy the on demand entertainment
- The cabin is smaller than regular economy cabins and you’ll get a drink on arrival and an upgraded meal – they even serve your wine in a real glass…now that’s travelling in style!
These seats are now selling for all flights from 2nd March 2014, subject to availability. Air Canada has a comprehensive schedule of flights to all of our Canadian resorts, with direct flights to Vancouver (for holidays to Whistler), Calgary (for holidays to Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Fernie), Toronto and Montreal (for holidays to Tremblant). Convenient flight connections feed into regional airports for holidays to resorts such as Big White and Sun Peaks.
As I’m sure you know, we also offer Premium Economy (World Traveller Plus) on all of the British Airways routes we offer to the USA, Canada and Japan. It’s great to have Air Canada start to roll out this really popular service too.
Find out more about our 2013/2014 flight sales by following these links: