Grand Hyatt Vail Overview
The beautifully renovated Grand Hyatt (formerly the Hotel Talisa) is Vail's newest luxury hotel and has a quiet and exclusive location on the edge of Gore Creek, at the foot of Vail Mountain. Guest rooms are furnished with regional materials and decor inspired by the hotel's surroundings as well as influences of the Alps, where Vail's history begins.
Offering guests the ultimate escape, the Grand Hyatt is an ideal choice for those who want to experience Vail's world class skiing whilst having an abundance of facilities on hand to help them unwind. On-site facilities include a fabulous spa with 10 treatment rooms, access to the Aria athletic club, and an amazing infinity pool overlooking Gore Creek, plus three hot tubs. There is also a great bar and the Grand Hyatt's signature creekside restaurant - Gessner. The hotel is ski-in/ski-out to Chair 20 in Lionshead - this is a blue graded trail - making the Grand Hyatt both convenient and secluded. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to the slopes of Lionshead and Vail Village.
All guests staying at the Grand Hyatt in hotel rooms will receive a $60 complimentary breakfast credit per room per night.
- Ski valet & concierge service
- Access to Aria Athletic Club & Spa
- Outdoor heated infinity pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Ski storage
- Resort shuttle
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types & Amenities
The 285 newly renovated guest rooms are furnished in a contemporary style, inspired by the spirit of Vail. Rooms feature marble bathroom with soaker bath tub or shower.
- 42" flat screen TV
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available
- Superior Room: 350 sqft - 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Partial mountain or resort view. Shower only.
- Superior Mountain View Room: 350 sqft - 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Mountain view. Shower only
- Deluxe Room: 450 sqft - 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Partial mountain or resort view. Full bathroom.
- Deluxe Mountain View Room: 450 sqft - 1 King or 2 Queen beds. Mountain view. Full bathroom
The hotel also offers a nice range of excellent 1-4 bedroom condos, plus a variety of exclusive private homes up to 5 bedrooms.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with British Airways from London Heathrow to Denver and return transfers. 7 nights £1576 £2232 £3080 10 nights £1940 £2877 £3742