Austria Haus Overview
The Austria Haus offers guests unparalled convenience, located opposite the Mountain Haus in the heart of Vail Village and only 250m from the new state-of-the-art Gondola One.
A small boutique hotel, decorated in true Alpine style, the Austria Haus will be sure to please any discerning visitor. Guests staying at the Austria Haus have access to the hotel's heated outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness centre, bar and library - where a daily complimentary continental breakfast is served.
As sister hotel to the Lodge at Vail, guests are able to charge meals and drinks from the two restaurants at the Lodge at Vail directly to their room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Full bar and room service
- Exercise room
- Heated outdoor pool
- Heated underground parking
- Complimentary slopeside ski storage
- Complimentary valet parking
- Monday-night cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
Room Types & Amenities
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Some guest rooms also offer gas fireplaces
Room Types Available:
- Lupine Room: one King bed or two Queen beds and a standard bathroom; some rooms have showers only.
- Columbine Deluxe Room: one King bed or two Queen beds and standard bathrooms; several rooms have fireplaces (on request).
- Larkspur Luxury Room: one King bed or two Double beds, sitting area
- Bellflower Junior Suite: one King bed or two Double beds, sitting areas, and deluxe bathrooms.
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with British Airways from London Heathrow to Denver and return shared transfers. 7 nights £1174 £2185 £3657 10 nights £1352 £2434 £3347