If you're looking for good value in the perfect location for the awesome skiing at Jackson Hole, then the Continuum is a great choice. Newly renovated over the summer and autumn of 2019, the hotel now offers a modern new upscale look with the same awesome slopeside location only steps from the Jackson Hole Tram at the base of the mountain in Teton Village.
There’s a brand new multiple-level lobby, restaurant and lounge, together with a new outdoor linear pool, large hot-tub and fitness centre. The rooms are all completely re-remodelled and feature nice touches like Keurig coffee makers. It's a short 200m walk to the gondola and all of Teton Village's shops, bars and restaurants - check out the legendary Mangy Moose for some of the best après-ski in the resort.
- New outdoor linear pool
- New large outdoor hot-tub
- New fitness centre
- New restaurant and bar
- Free parking
Room Types & Amenities
All rooms are all fully re-designed with a modern upscale look, and come with one king bed, two queen beds or Deluxe Rooms with a king bed + sofabed and a small kitchenette featuring a sink, mini-fridge and microwave.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Keurig coffee maker
- Cable TV
- Choice of bedding
- Some rooms with fireplace
- Some units with small kitchenette
Room Types Available
- Standard Room - 1 king / 325 sqft / south building
- Standard Room - 2 queens / 340 sqft / north and south buildings
- Deluxe King with Kitchenette – 1 king + sofabed / 360 sqft / south building / kitchenette / fireplace