Lakeland Village Overview
Lakeland Village offers a wide selection of self-catered accommodation in a unique location on the shores of Lake Tahoe.
Units varying between studios and 4 bedroom condos are spread over four complexes and all feature fully equipped kitchens. Guests staying at the Lakeland Village will all receive a daily complimentary continental breakfast.
A choice of restaurants open for breakfast, lunch and dinner are a very short walk away, as is the Heavenly gondola and ski area. The regular free shuttle bus, which stops outside the property, will transport guests to the slopes and town.
- Fitness centre
- Hot tubs
- Heated Pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary continental breakfast
Room Types & Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Some units have a separate loft bedroom which is accessed by an internal stair, and normally overlooks the lounge area.
Condo Types Available
- Main Lodge: Deluxe King Studio, Studio Loft, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Bedroom Loft Suite
- Pinegrove: 1 Bedroom Loft, 2 Bedroom Loft, 4 Bedroom Loft
- Lakeview: 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Loft
- Lakefront: 3, 4 & 5 Bedroom Loft
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below are based on 4 sharing a Pinegrove 2 Bedroom Loft with United Airlines flights from London Heathrow to San Francisco and self-drive Standard SUV car rental. 7 nights £866 £862 £1073 10 nights £1048 £1038 £1265