Win Three Nights at 5-star Hotel Les Barmes de l'Ours, Val d'Isère
Ski Independence and Hotel Les Barmes de l'Ours are giving one lucky agent the chance to win a fantastic 3 night stay at the iconic 5-star Hotel Les Barmes de l'Ours, one of Val d'Isère's premier places to stay.
This world-famous ski resort offers stunning mountain scenery, an attractive old Savoyard village centre, a wonderful selection of shops, restaurants, hotels and apartments and a spectacular ski area. Only a five minute walk from the resort centre, Les Barmes de l'Ours occupies an enviable ski-in/ski-out location at the foot of the famous Bellevarde Olympic ski run. This luxurious hotel's facilities include a choice of three excellent restaurants - including the Michelin-starred La Table de l'Ours, a serene 1,000m2 wellness spa, complete with glass pool ceiling for star-gazing, and even a bowling alley!
For every 2019/20 European ski booking made with Ski Independence between now and 15th November, be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize. The more bookings you make, the more times you can enter.
- Three nights B&B at Les Barmes de l’Ours staying in a room for 2 people
- Return flights to Geneva from the UK
- Return airport transfers with Ski Lifts
- Two x 2 day Val d’Isère-Tignes Lift Passes
- Equipment rentals from Les Barmes de l'Ours Pro-Shop
- 1 x Private Ski Lesson (am) with Progression Ski & Snowboard school
- A cheese and wine tasting experience for 2 people at the legendary Folie Douce
Local tax (taxe de sejour) will be payable in resort.
How to Enter
To win, agents should email their booking references to email@example.com with the subject line “WIN BARMES” by Friday 15th November 2019.
- The competition is open to all agents working within the UK travel industry.
- The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winners must agree to participate in any publicity required with competition and prize. Ski Independence reserve the right to use the winner(s) names, images and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize in all chosen media without notice and without the need to make payment to the winner.
- The prize must be taken during the dates set by Ski Independence, who reserve the right to decline specific departures dates.
- The prize must be taken between 6 December 2019 and 18 April 2020, subject to availability. Not available between 21/12/19 – 05/01/20 and from 14/02/20 – 23/02/20.
- All elements of the prize will be chosen by Ski Independence. The prize is not transferable, negotiable or redeemable in cash.