Buy One Get One FREE
The town of Jasper and the ski area of Marmot Basin are located in the Jasper National Park and offer a unique ski holiday experience in a true winter wilderness.
Marmot Basin offers 3,000 feet of vertical and a vast range of ski terrain - from wide gentle slopes for beginners, right up to steep chutes and alpine bowls for experts - set against an inspirational backdrop. Experience Jasper's newest terrain this winter. The Tres Hombres bowl offers an additional 1000+ vertical feet of expert terrain with trail names like 'No Fear' & 'Holy Guacamole'!
EXCLUSIVE Offer - 2 for 1 Lift Tickets - Book by 31 August 2022
We're excited to be offering FREE lift tickets for your Jasper ski holiday this winter - available exclusively to Ski Independence clients only:
- Buy one adult, youth or senior lift ticket at Marmot Basin and get the second ticket FREE
- Minimum lift ticket duration is 4 days.
- A minimum 5 night Jasper hotel package must be booked to qualify.
- Lift tickets include shuttle transportation between downtown Jasper hotels and Marmot Basin.
- All tickets have a 4 day grace period, e.g. a 7 day ticket can be used for any 7 days out of an 11 day period.
Valid for all dates and durations from 4 days+ for winter 2022-23 for skiing at Marmot Basin
Kids Ski Free - Book by 30 November 2022
- Valid for one child (aged 6-12yrs) with each adult lift ticket purchased*
- Kids 5yrs & under are free all season – no restrictions.
*One child per paying adult, valid all season.
To qualify for the lift ticket deals detailed above, clients must also book their holiday package with Ski Independence and all offers must be pre-booked. Subject to terms, conditions and availability.