Travel is considered to be the most effective reward for employees and what better way to reward than to offer a “money can’t buy” incentive ski trip to Europe or North America?
Following years of working within the ski industry, Ski Independence works with the very best handpicked hotels in the Alps and North America. From contemporary classics such as the Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges in Val d’Isère to the full service hotels such as the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, we have extensive knowledge of the properties and will match the hotel to your group's needs.
Winter incentive trips to ski resorts are not only suited for those who like to ski or snowboard, there are also many resorts which offer fantastic activities such as quad biking, cooking classes and snow-shoeing – there will be something for everyone!
Sample Incentive Ski Trip Itinerary
Day 1 - Afternoon
- Depart London City airport with Swiss Airlines, taking advantage of online check in facilities and free ski carriage.
- Meet private transfer driver at Geneva airport for relaxing and efficient transfer to Val d’Isère.
- Welcome reception at the 4-star Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges
- Meet private ski instructors from Progression Ski for a morning’s skiing in Val d’Isère & Tignes.
- Head over to Tignes for some adrenaline pumping Ice Driving or for those looking for something more relaxing head back to the Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges for a full body massage.
- Enjoy one of the two restaurants at Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges: sample modern gastronomy at Le Pier, or opt for pierrade (hot rock) at Restaurant Le Paul - perfect in a group setting!
- Hit the town and enjoy the famous Val d’Isère nightlife.
- Test your skills on the slopes at your leisure or enjoy a unique experience by partaking in a French patisserie cooking class.
- Get picked up at the Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges for an evening of adventure, starting with a gentle snowshoe into the wood to a Mongolian Yurt for a fondue dinner. This is then followed by a magical ride sleigh ride and sledge back down into Tignes Les Brevières.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before your private transfer back to Geneva.
- Before your flight back to London City, enjoy the recently refurbished airport shopping and restaurants – perfect for some last minute duty free purchases.
If you're looking to organise a corporate ski trip please call us now for expert advice on organising your group ski holiday.
Call 0131 243 8097 for expert advice or email firstname.lastname@example.org