It's the quick and easy way to book DISCOUNTED lift tickets, ski & snowboard rentals and ski & snowboard school for resorts in Canada.
Please note that we cannot book lift tickets, rental equipment or snow school independently of accommodation in Whistler.
We always discount our ski extras. Prices represent significant savings on in-resort prices, and many offers are exclusive to Ski Independence. Should you find the same extras for a lower price elsewhere, please let us know and we will match or beat that price.
Whistler Lift Tickets & Ski Passes (2018 – 2019 Season)
- All Whistler lift tickets and Epic passes cover both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, including the Peak 2 Peak gondola. Lift & Epic pass prices include all taxes and represent very generous savings on the rates you would be charged for lift tickets in Whistler.
- Your lift ticket provides access to over 8,000 acres of ski terrain in Whistler; enjoy mountain runs, terrain parks and half pipes, all with your lift pass from Ski Independence.
- Lift Tickets in Whistler up to 9 days are valid over a period one day longer than the passes duration, allowing a day off if you should choose to take one. 10 day+ Whistler lift tickets allow two days off. Season calculated based on first day of skiing.
- Different Epic passes have different conditions, please be aware of any restricted days as per the conditions on each pass.
- Epic pass prices are subject to change at any time and will go off sale completely before opening day.
Please note, we require 14 working days to process order requests for lift tickets, rental equipment & snow school.
Select the period of your stay, using the form (above) and look for more information to see what other lift ticket discounts may be available for your visit.
With Whistler ski rental and ski school packages available here when available, Ski Independence provide you with all the extras you’ll need to make your ski holiday to Whistler wonderful.
How does the system work?
Once we have confirmed your order we will send you a booking confirmation by email within two working days. Prior to departure, we will email you vouchers and full instructions for redeeming them for your discounted lift tickets, ski school or rentals in your chosen resort (exact details vary slightly between resorts). If you have booked the rest of your holiday with Ski Independence the vouchers will be sent along with the rest of your holiday tickets by post.
If you have any questions before or after placing your order you can easily contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or call us on 0131 243 8097.
- If members of your party wish to order lift passes or rentals for different durations or start dates simply process each order separately into your shopping basket. Ski school start dates can be changed within each order, so there is no need for a separate order to be made for different ski school start dates.
- Where free tickets are offered e.g. for kids free offer where there is a stipulation for one paying adult per free child, you must select the number of child tickets in the same order as the adult tickets are ordered. The date you enter must be the date you will first ski using the lift pass.
- Tell us the exact number of days you will ski. In many resorts you can choose not to ski one or two days during the validity of the pass. As an example the pass might be described as '6 of 8 days'. This would allow you to ski any 6 out of a total 8 days. We just need to know the number of days you will ski.