Pan Pacific Mountainside Overview
It's hard to beat the location of the Pan Pacific Mountainside, right at the base of Whistler Mountain, just a few steps from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas.
The Pan Pacific Mountainside is a full service hotel offering guests a wealth of first-class facilities and well appointed luxury studios and suites.
Guests can chose to relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, which have the best view of Whistler Mountain – ideal for watching the last skiers come down at the end of the day. Or how about a few pints of Guinness in the Dubh Linh Gate Irish pub, which is located on the ground floor of the hotel? One of Whistler’s very best après-ski venues.
- Daily housekeeping
- In-suite dining
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary slopeside ski valet
- Complimentary in-resort shuttle service
- 24 hour front desk & concierge
- Heated outdoor salt water pool
- Two outdoor salt water hot tubs
- Eucalyptus steam room
- Cardio/Fitness centre
- Guest laundry facilities
- Secure underground parking
Room Types & Amenities
All units have fully equipped kitchens, fireplace and private balcony. Units are available to book as Lower Floor, Upper Floor or Mountainview.
- TV, iPod docking station
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
- In-room safe
- Gas fireplace
- Iron & ironing board
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Adapted rooms available
Unit Types Available:
- Studios: Open-plan and feature a Queen murphy bed and a sofa bed
- 1 Bedroom Suites: Separate bedroom with a King bed plus a lounge with a sofa bed and one bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Suites: Two separate bedrooms – one with a King, the other with a Queen bed - two bathrooms and a large lounge with sofa bed
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Studio (Lower Floor) (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Vancouver (including FREE ski carriage) and shared airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1133 £1300 Mid (28Jan23) £1596 £1946 Half-term (18Feb23) £2120 £2562 Easter (1Apr23) £1709 £2099