Lake Louise Inn Overview
The Lake Louise Inn is a modern mountain resort which provides good value accommodation with excellent facilities, an ideal choice for families. Superbly located just 1km from the Lake Louise ski area, the Lake Louise Inn is served by the regular free shuttle.
It is a very popular choice for families thanks to its range of excellent facilities which include a choice of two good family-friendly restaurants - Legends and Timberwolf, a large indoor heated pool, two Jacuzzis and a steam room. We can offer great rates for daily breakfast and half board.
- Heated indoor pool
- 2 whirlpools
- Steam room
- Fitness Centre
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Lake Louise Ski area
- Free on-site parking
- Ski lockers
- Explorers Lounge
- 2 restaurants
Room Types & Amenities
There are a wide variety of room styles to chose from, ranging from hotel rooms to large and well-equipped 2 Bedroom Suites.
- Cable TV
- Clock radio
- Coffee maker
- Some rooms may feature kitchens, balconies, fireplaces or Jacuzzi baths.
Room Types Available
- Standard Room: 1 Double bed and single pullout couch. 203 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Room: 2 Queen beds (some with internal view only) or 1 King bed (external view). 256-269 sq ft.
- 1 Bedroom Condo: 1 Queen + single in bedroom, Queen murphybed in lounge, gas fireplace, kitchen, 386 sq ft.
- 1 Bedroom Loft Condo: 1 Bunk bed + 1 single in bedroom, 1 Queen murphybed in lounge, 1 Queen bed + single in loft, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, gas fireplace, 642 sq ft.
- Deluxe 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King in bedroom, single sofabed in lounge, bathroom with separate shower, gas fireplace, kitchen, 495 sq ft.
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite: 1 King in bedroom, single sofabed in lounge, 2 Queen beds in 2nd bedroom, 2 bathrooms, gas fireplace, kitchen, 780 sq ft.
- Gas fireplace
- Full kitchen
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) 7 nights 10 nights The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 2 persons sharing a Deluxe Room (1 King or 2 Queens) (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and private sedan airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £1416 £1614 Mid (28Jan23) £1419 £1590 Half-term (18Feb23) £1506 £1683 Easter (1Apr23) £1661 £1838 The prices below are in £'s per person and include accommodation based on 4 persons sharing a Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite (RO), economy flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow direct to Calgary (including FREE ski carriage) and private SUV airport to resort transfers. Low (1Dec22) £n/a £n/a Mid (28Jan23) £1373 £1579 Half-term (18Feb23) £1422 £1628 Easter (1Apr23) £1577 £1783